Thursday, June 17, 2010

Smitten Kitten Over Zac Efron.


It's so weird.
I've gotten all obsessed over Zac Efron.

A little delayed?... Yeaaah.


But seriously. 
Wowza!

Initially it was his fashion choices that I fell in love with. 
Best dressed, hands down.

And it's only recently that I've become completely smitten by him, (considering his 'High School Musical' days were so not my thing).
I don't know what it is. But I am enjoying his new shorter hair cut. And his more grown up face. And his absence from teen musicals/movies. And photo's minus Vanessa on his arm.
But mmmostly it's his killer sense of style and the combination of his face that has me hooked... 
I'm pretty sure!

His new movie 'Charlie St. Cloud looks really amazing.
(I think I worked out that that was another factor).
Go see it! You'll know what I mean. 
The first image is taken from the movie, so that should be a reason in itself!

Ps. He and Anna Kendrick look adorable, don't you think? 

x.

No comments: