Saturday, July 10, 2010

And God Created Woman.


And I'm certainly glad Vogue Australia, Max Doyle and Abbey Lee 
put their genious minds together and created this editorial.

This is my faaavourite magazine spread of Abbey, ever.
I think the styling, hair and make up is just gorgeous and natural.
Definately ladylike glamour in a nutshell.
Also the whole vibe, location and props make the shot that much more amazing.
It screams Australian beach culture in Vogue's own spectacular way and I love that.

















I was going to list all of my most favourite shots, 
then I realised how many I actually really REALLY like.
But okay, basically.. 2 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 9 + 11.

Main likes from this shoot:
The bunny, her eyelashes, super long tousled hair, that blue dress in the bedroom shot and the beach location.

Bliss.

Photographer: Max Doyle
Stylist: Naomi Smith
Model: Abbey Lee Kershaw
Publication: Vogue Australia, May 2009


No comments: