Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Wow, Hilary Duff!



On Hilary Duff's one year wedding anniversary to husband Mike Comrie, 
she announced that she was pregnant with her first little baby!
YAY.

My BFF and I love her to pieces.
It's so weird to think that I'm nearly her age, (23) and she's already married and starting a family.
There's no doubt that she's going to make one hell of a cute mum!

I thought I'd share with you some of her exclusive wedding photo's that she's posted on her official website.
She looked so gorgeous in her mermaid wedding dress, the reception looks so magical and exactly how I picture my own wedding, 
and just the shot of two of them together is the sweetest thing.

Source: hilaryduff.com

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm happy for her, but she's so young
I know her from Lizzie McGuire and I love her, she's a great actress and singer

Xx

SC said...

Pregnant? Baby? Sarah, where have you been? Earth? Space?

Lindy Maddox said...

That first picture of her is SO pretty, that dressed fit her perfectly!! Everyone tells me I look like her haha, I wish! Loved the pictures :)

Down This Road said...

too cute!! she looked amaze! xx

http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

Rich Girl said...

Yeah! Hilary looks amazing in this dress and I also was excited to know about the baby! I think she is so young, but already achieved so much!