Friday, November 4, 2011

Bec & Bridge | Blue Dahlia



Bec & Bridge | Blue Dahlia | High Summer 11/12

I think the Dahlia print is one of my favourite prints any designer has ever created.
The bright, floral colours are so perfect for the Australian summer.
And, as you may already know, I'm a huge lover of the all-white look.

I love that the girls bring out a 'Swing Dress' each Spring/Summer season in different colours and prints.
I'm still smitten by the white Marrakech Swing from the 'Palomino Bride' SS 09/10 collection hanging in my wardrobe 
and seeing them re-worked each season definately tempts me to start racking up a collection.
They're just so easy to wear and they make you feel good because they're so summery and gorgeous.

And yes, I'm still obsessed with their heels... in every colour.



2 comments:

S.P. said...

The second to last outfit I would definitely wear!
Strut Mode

Unknown said...

nice one! the pattern is very interesting!
xx
SurfAddictFashionista
http://reapap.blogspot.com/