Monday, November 7, 2011

Rich Girls 'MyLookBook' Feature.




So, I finally got around to posting my feature in the online magazine MyLookBook.
I was approached by the ever-so-sweet Krista Eppelstun behind the wonderful magazine and blog 
to create a list of 8 items that were on my 'wish list' for this coming Spring season.

You can take a look at the rest of the issue here, while it's still online and while you're at, you can also take a peek at
what some of the other contributors came up with, including Beauty Editor at Instyle magazine, Eleanor Pendleton.

Source: Krista Eppelstun, MyLookBook.

2 comments:

Style Spot said...

I know I've told you this before, but I really love all of your choices. LOVE! I have a deep craving for all of these items. Fashion twins ;) xo

Bonnie Friday said...

What an awesome opportunity! Congrats.

I am totally in love with Ellery too, she makes the most amazing designs!

xx