Friday, April 27, 2012

WINTER WANT.



As winter's rolling in in Melbourne, the need to fill my wardrobe with a considerable amount 
of warm winter pieces and accessories is becoming more necessary by the day.
I decided that I NEED a white fluffy faux fur scarf to add winter layers and liven up some of my basic knits on those cooler days.

I found the most perfect one that looked very similar to Olivia Palermo's at Country Road
Although, with a price tag of $129 and my mind constantly on serious saving, I decided to leave it behind for now.

Any idea where a girl could find one apart from H&M?

Source: google images.


4 comments:

Mor Eva said...

LOVEEE Olivia! What a stylista
enjoying your blog, definitely following from now on :)
check mine out xx

http://intheeve.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I adore faux fur as well and picked up a gorgeous dark pink scarf in sportsgirl for $29.95 (it also came in mustard), hope you find something!

Unknown said...

I picked up a fabulous faux fur scarf from Sportsgirl in a beautiful dark pinkish colour (it also came in mustard) for $29.95! It's a bit smaller than the Country Road one. Hope you find one!

Unknown said...

I picked up a fabulous faux fur scarf from Sportsgirl in a beautiful dark pinkish colour (it also came in mustard) for $29.95! It's a bit smaller than the Country Road one. Hope you find one!