Wednesday, July 25, 2012

E L L E R Y | The Silent Years.



Spring '12 LookBook

"The Silent Years"

Inspired by cults in the 70's - cult members and their blind faith in things that seemed crazy to the rest of the population.
The collection has a masculine vs feminine feel to it, which is a recurrence with Kym's design aesthetic.
I say it with each collection, but she really is a creative genius.

The cuts and silhouettes of the dresses and jackets always have me so captivated.
My wish list is vastly growing, as I am in love once again.


8 comments:

The Garage Starlets said...

Love Ellery coats, they look so comfy and cozy


xoxo
http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

Anonymous said...

Omg that bracelet in the post before is gorgeous i am in LOVE with it!!
Can you possibly get me a yellow Sass and Bide Necklace please and i can paypal you the money when you want.
That would amazing and very sweet whenever you want anything from London just let me know hun and i will sort something out for you...
Thank you, xxxxxx

Shannon said...

I love this collection! beautiful structured dresses, mixed with relaxed easy to wear pieces, I wish I could buy the whole collection!

Style Spot said...

Every single season Kym Ellery delivers one stunning collection after the other. How does she do it?! This is such an amazing collection - love the silhouettes and the mix between masculine/feminine. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on that jacket in the third row, picture to the right. Simply wow! xoxo

Anonymous said...

just discovered! just adore!
s

shardette.. said...

Two words.. I DIE.

x Sharday

SHARDETTE BLOG

emmi said...

I adore the third look!!!

Surf Addict Fashionista said...

wow wonderfull clothes! thnx for sharing, I had no idea! xx
http://www.surfaddictfashionista.com/