Saturday, October 13, 2012

Poppy Bunny.



I always spot Poppy Delevingne and instantly want to be her.
She has the ability to pull of any style, which is why I'm always so fascinated with her 
and constantly taking inspiration when choosing pieces for my own wardrobe.

I thought I liked her more ultra feminine, soft and floaty looks the most, 
but I love it just as much when she has a play with fashion and wows me with outfits like this one...

It's something I'd totally be into, especially with the bunny ears (I die!).

Source: asos blog.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Poppy is so amazing! I would love to have her innate sense of style!

x karen
www.thechicndamned.blogspot.com

shardette.. said...

Spring Racing carnival inspo? I think so!!
Are you going to any days?

xx Sharday

SHARDETTE BLOG

Unknown said...

i found some beautiful cat ears in colette while i was in paris! they're so nice! xx
www.surfaddictfashionista.com/