Saturday, December 22, 2012

A Boohoo Christmas and New Year.



When I think of an outfit to wear on Christmas day or New Years Eve, I immediately picture sparkles.
Sequins, pretty beads, immaculate embellishment, every time!

I have picked six of my favourite pieces from the Boohoo Boutique to share with you.
All of the pieces are stunning, so affordable and so easy to mix and match with your own wardrobe.
I can picture myself wearing the sequin skirt in the first shot with a loose white tee and gold accessories on Christmas day 
and those super cute white shorts on New Years Eve as a more relaxed look 
for sitting around, drinking cocktails in the sunshine with friends and family.

The blue skirt is perfect for us girls who want to feel like a mermaid for just one day!
Take a peek over at boohoo.com for your new outfit.

*Get 10% off items until the 18th of March thank to boohoo
by using the code RICHGIRLS10 at the checkout.


2 comments:

Anné said...

SO stunning pieces, thank you for sharing!! xxx

Federico Panarello said...

LOve so much the second photo, chic!