Wednesday, December 5, 2012

'Winter Wonderland' | TopShop x Kate Bosworth.



"Winter Wonderland"
TopShop's first ever holiday themed video featuring Kate Bosworth.

Directed by fiance, Michael Polish, Kate sings the Christmas classic, "Winter Wonderland" 
in a custom-made evening dress she designed in partnership with TopShop.
The video is inspired by the iconic piano scene (with one of my fave girls) Michelle Pffeifer in "The Fabulous Baker Boys".

The track will be available through iTunes, Shazam and Spotify.
I think I may have to buy it and make it my new favourite tune this Christmas!
Her dress will also be available made-to-order via their website, so register your interest so you don't miss out!

Source: harper's bazaar australia.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the last couple of days this video is everywhere! I need that dress asap! xx
http://www.surfaddictfashionista.com/