Friday, January 11, 2013

Falling Poppies.



Bec & Bridge Autumn/Winter 2013.
'Rosa'.

This dreamlike print, called 'falling poppies' is absolutely breathtaking.
Ever since seeing the mediterranean poolside beauties swanning down the runway back at MBFWA, 
in these stunning pieces, I knew I would be obsessing over a few pieces.
At first glance, the 'falling poppies blazer' was a must-have, but now I'm thinking the 'falling poppies backless dress' has to be added to that list also.
...
And the shorts and the sheer shirt... Uh oh!

The pieces are due this January, so it shouldn't be too long to wait now!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

such a cool spin on the traditional floral print of these past few seasons. cannot wait until it hits the store

x karen
www.thechicndamned.blogspot.com

bon. said...

so much love for this print!

battlecriesandchampagne

bon. said...

so much love for this print!

battlecriesandchampagne

Mary said...

So beautiful! I always love a good print and I definitely want to get my hands on this one. The only problem now is choosing what exactly to buy... x