Tuesday, January 7, 2014

TRIANGL Underwear.




The most exciting news to come in 2014 thus far is the impending launch of Triangl Underwear.
These two styles are a sneak peek of what will be on offer. With huge success of their swimwear, Triangl are 
proving to be a force to be reckoned with, with a price point starting at $49 for the 
'Isabel' Underwear - micro mesh sets and $59 for the 'Lucie' bra + brief - nylon micro mesh sets.

As usual I cannot pick an immediate favourite, so I will just add all of them to my lust-list for now!
Which would be your first pick?

Triangl Underwear will be launched this week sometime, so keep a look out on 
Instagram @triangl_underwear, their facebook page and via their website.

*UPDATE: Triangl Underwear is available online NOW!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I was so excited when I found out about these through Instagram! Dying for those sets!

ohmygilded.blogspot.com